Google

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Talkgold.com Sold!

Talkgold the Online Money Making community is officially sold according to the statement released at Talkgold's blog.

As some of you may have heard, Talkgold.com has recently been sold. I’m writing this blog entry, not to say goodbye, or mention the changes that will happen at Talkgold, but rather to ensure everyone that Talkgold will not change too much, I will still be around writing blog entries with the other authors, and managing the forum’s administrative duties like usual. The moderator and administrative team will remain, and if it wasn’t for me writing this post I doubt anyone would ever even know the site was changing hands.

Over the 4 and a half years I ran Talkgold I’ve met a lot of interesting people both online and off. Also I met some crazy lunatics as well, but I prefer to only speak about the positives. Everyone has to move on at some point business wise, but like I said I will not be going anywhere in a personal sense. This will free up time, and money for me to continue working on projects I have been working on for years offline, while also giving me the opportunity to help Brad and the gang bring before us what I feel will be a major step in the right direction for the entire online earning community, TeamEarners.com, which will be integrated within Talkgold itself.

The terms of the deal will not be presented publicly as there really is no need to do so. The Party which the site was sold too will remain hands off from a members point of view, and may or may not decide to post at the forum. Like I said, the most important part of the sale was not, believe it or not, the price it was sold for, but rather the people who it was being sold to. As everyone knows there are a lot of thieves, criminals, liars and cheats out there, and if I were to let talkgold fall into the wrong hands, perhaps someone out to exploit the community, it would have been a nightmare. The future of Talkgold is bright. There will be changes with the addition of TeamEarners, and some othe minor things as well, but the overall way things work will remain just as they have been since January 2003 when we opened the doors.


You may be astonished over the news but rumours have been flying around before and now It's true! What about the price of the forum? For an established forum, I believe It is worth....I dont know maybe 100 million or even half a billion? Just look at their advertising slots..and how much they could generate per month even the top spot 728x90 pixels which costs 9,999 usd per month is always taken.

The staffs will remain, of course they do as It's troublesome to look for new staffs to handle things.

No comments: