Google

Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome to eMoneySuccess!





A very welcome to eMoneySuccess,

Personally, 2 years ago I started to get to know about online forums like MoneyMakerGroup and Talkgold so there is where I learn about HYIPs, Autosurfs and all sorts of Online Money Making programs. Being there when top notch-ed programs like 12DailyPro, Alientrust as well as 12by12daily...I managed to make a huge sum of money...but in the end..I as well lost money in some SCAMS.

I'm trying to change the way I earn money so then I started blogging for a friend but too bad It didn't went that well, you know why...the e-gold issue is bringing things down.... affecting this industry but now we have all sorts of programs to make money online! :)

So, stay tune to this blog...I'll blog more about how to make money online!

Best regards,

John S.

No comments: